Sunday, September 23, 2012

Just about to head out



We leave tomorrow but today is the day to get everything in order.  You know the type of day I am talking about?

Lists, another list, and even more lists.  List of things to do around the house, list of things still to pack, list of things do before we leave.  Most of the items have been crossed off now.

But why is it that no matter how many lists I have I still seem to forget something.  Does this happen to you too?  Many of my friends have created online lists to assist them, I wonder if they still forget things.

And somehow every room of our condo seems to be impacted by the packing experience.  How can this be?  And how is a small cabin going to handle all this stuff?  But it does.

After so many cruises we have learned what are must haves and what are items we can leave at home.  Here is a photo album I created of things that are must haves that others may not think of bringing.  https://www.facebook.com/pages/Cruising-Princess-Cruiseline-with-Vickie/240526055979098?sk=photos#!/media/set/?set=a.473353346029700.112327.240526055979098&type=3

Time to pack, and then clean the house. I love coming home to a clean house.

Keep following along as I blog about this voyage to Mexico and then to Hawaii.

No comments:

Post a Comment