Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Evening June 3rd



We meet up with Alberto and Peter in the Sterling Steakhouse where we are sat at a window seat.  Jasper loves meeting Alberto.



I know from last night that I definitely want the papaya quesadilla and it is very good especially the tomato with the wasabi on top.  For my entrĂ©e I have the 8oz filet mignon, but couldn’t finish it, wish they had a 5oz so I didn’t have to waste it.  It was cooked perfectly, even better than last night.  We enjoyed two bottles of Nobilo wine courtesy of Peter.  Dessert again was the peach tart but I also got some cheese to finish off my wine with.


After dinner we were so full but decided to head to the Wheelhouse to meet up with others and share in the day we all had.  It is after midnight that we get to sleep!  Oh I am going to suffer tomorrow in Skagway.

No comments:

Post a Comment