Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Podcast? Maybe Not


People have been asking me for a long time to start up a podcast.  I contemplated it for a long time. Recently I thought, hmm maybe now is the time.

Well after many many hours spent downloading sound edit programs, podcast feeders, audio file converters I can say.  "nope not for me"

Too much work, too many headaches, not something that is fun.  Or at least right now it is not fun.

Maybe I am not doing it right?  I am very tech savvy, or at least I thought I was.  

So for now I am going to keep it to my blog posts here, my YouTube channel here, and my Facebook fan page here.

Thanks for your patience and sorry for any disappointments.  I really love talking about travel especially when it comes to cruise travel but for now it will have to stay with what I currently am doing.

Vickie

No comments:

Post a Comment