Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Monday Night – At Sea



San Diego is always a beautiful sail away.  We head up and listen to the Mariachi Band, but it is cool so we head aft and watch the view from the ship as we pass thru the channel on our way out to sea. 

One day at sea and then we are in Cabo San Lucas on Wednesday.

Bernie has a short nap while I relax and read and enjoy a glass of wine.  

We have decided to dine in the dining room tonight so we dress and head off to visit Delmarie and Martin in Facets. Claire stops by too and we see Victor again who was on the Crown and with us and just joined the Grand.  

Bernie and I agree to get a pre dinner drink at Crooners.  

We grab a seat around the bar as Alan is working and we order two Brambles.  Alan makes them perfectly.  We enjoy the company of the people at the bar and sit and get to know the gentleman beside me Joe from LA.  I am making a point to get to know someone new every day.

Dinner tonight is in Da Vinci (which is Anytime Dining after 7:30 pm).  As soon as we walk in the head waiter recognizes us and takes us to a lovely table in Ciara from Mexico’s section.  We order a bottle of Ancient Peaks Wine and sit and enjoy the dinner.

I start with the crab and artichoke dip and then the cold apple soup and then the surf and turf for my entrée. Everything was amazing and the service was even better.

Some of the entertainment got changed tonight – so we head to the Vista Lounge to see Raoul (sorry I don’t have his name correct or complete cause it wasn’t in the Patter but I will get it later).  But he was hilarious but it is too bad it is not full cause of the change not many people know of the show.  We will look for his other shows and attend again.

I swear I walk into the cabin, take off my clothes and crash, I was going to wait for Bernie to finish using the washroom so I could get in and brush my teeth and remove my makeup but I must of fallen asleep cause when I work up at 1 am I wander into the bathroom to brush my teeth and remove my makeup.  Boy must have been a fun night.

No comments:

Post a Comment