Monday, October 12, 2015

Web Links for Mediterranean




We are heading out soon for our big Mediterranean adventure.  

I will be blogging as often as I can and I like to provide detailed information for others in case they are interested in visiting or doing a similar tour or using similar transportation/guide.

Since I need to ration web time, I write my blogs off line and then copy and paste it to a new blog and then just upload it.  This takes minimal time.

Since with many tours/sites I like to provide a web address for others via a link in that blog and since that requires even more web time to go to the site and then copy/paste that link, I am preparing this blog.

Here I will list all the ports where we have planned something with links to the company's website or pertinent information.  I will then be able to just use a link to this blog on each port day blog easily without using much web minutes.

Hope you understand, not sure I even understand.  

Rome:
Accommodations are at the Green Apartments
Car service from airport is Civitavecchia Cab Services 
Vatican St. Peter's Tomb Booking site
Colosseum Upper and Lower Tour booked thru Ticket Italy Site
Vatican Night Tour Site
Cooking Class Site - Cooking Class In Rome with Chef Andrea
Train from Rome to Civitavecchia - Italia Rail

Great information for getting around Rome and the Port - Ron in Rome

Livorno:
Train to Lucca with  Italia Rail
Transportation with Tau Touring
Accademia Tickets

Ponta Delgada, Azores:
Festi Tours

Kusadasi:
VIP Ephesus Tours Link

Venice:
Bar and Nibbles Tour with Allesandro link
Dodge's Palace Secret Itineraries Tour link


Rick Steve's Guides 

No comments:

Post a Comment