Tuesday, December 6, 2016

Half a Million HITS


Wow can you believe it!  My counter just turned to just over 500,000 hits onto my blog.  That is half a million!

I am truly blown away.

When I started this blog in 2009 (OMG that was a long time ago) it was just a small journal to write about our voyages and trips.  Mainly my close friends and family followed along.



Now I have people from all over the world that read it. I am continually being recognized on board ships with people recognizing me from my blog or videos.  Note I love it when people approach me and some have become really good friends.

The blog has grown immensely with so many ports listed and with easy to search port labels. I try to create detailed information about each port for others to learn from and I know others appreciate it because I get great comments every day on how my blog/video/page helped them.

I try to be objective and post what I see and how it impacts me.  I don't post second/third or fourth hand information. I am a very positive person and tend to look at the glass half full. If there is an issue I state it and how I think it could be better.

For now I still love doing the blogs. Sure there are days on the cruise it is a bit of a chore but 90% of the time it is a treat to do.

I want to thank all who have taken the time to read, write, comment, introduce yourselves - because of you I keep doing it.  I really want to thank Princess Cruises too and every crew that has made my trips extra special.  Without them I wouldn't have been blessed with so many great memories.

Keep following and make sure to check out my new webpage vickiecruises.com that puts all my cruise information all in one place.  

No comments:

Post a Comment